Sunday, March 30, 2008

Quote of the Day

I was just freefallin' across the net when I landed on a website I frequent and saw that someone had started a thread that interested me, so I clicked to read the responses. I've cut & paste the initial post and followed that with the response I most loved. I'm not sure if the responding poster coined this himself or if he is actually quoting someone / some piece of writing. But I liked it:

ORIGINAL POST

Have you ever fallen in love with someone you knew who was unresponsive or unaware of your feelings? Crazed fan stalking doesn't count.

I know someone - he likes me. But he hasn't a clue I feel 'that way' about him. Whenever I see him, I get wobbly with happiness and my heart starts pounding. But I absolutely know he doesn't feel similarly about me.

The odd thing is, I'm not even all that sexually attracted to him. He's not my usual 'type'. If I fantasize about him, I don't think about s*cking his c*ck or f*cking him or vice versa. I think about caressing him, holding him in my arms and kissing him tenderly and passionately.

REPLY

Its like the swan in love with the swan boat. You can swim after them your whole life, but you have to meet a real swan.

Update

Okay, I just read the thread further and found the source of the swan quote, here... and now I can't stop thinking about poor, crazy Petra.

No comments: