Monday, January 26, 2009

If I Were President

We've already heard from Wyclef, Mos Def and Murs on what they would do if they were President. If I were president, my platform would ensure that I'd be kicked out of office within hours of being sworn in. But my cabinet would still be around to provide you with endless hours of merriment. Here they are. Some old faces and some new:

My Vice President


Secretary of State serving her negotiating skills: Here.

Secretary of Defense


Secretary of Health


Secretary of the Treasury


The President's Council on Fitness: Here.

My Sec. of Defense would immediately repeal Don't Ask, Don't Tell


Dept. of Education at work


And yes, homos can marry, and full civil rights are extended:


Secretary of Joy:


Of course, the inauguration would be a big deal. There'd be:

The Opening Prayer


The Parade to the White House


Obama had his musical performers; here are mine:

The Children's Concert



Better Than Beyonce



The Ted Haggard Dancers



And the closing words from the philosopher I would proclaim America's Poet:

2 comments:

Lisa Seymour said...

Four words: YouTube is the Devil. LOL!

Kim Blackwell said...

Ernest Hardy for President!