Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Updates on what I'm doing...


While waiting to hear if War Diaries wins its Lammy (we're up for Best LGBT Anthology), I'm celebrating news that my poem "More" will be published in next month's issue of Slake, and I just received news that my short story "Cold and Wet, Tired You Bet..." (which appears in War Diaries) has been selected for inclusion in the anthology Best Gay Stories 2011, edited by Peter Dube and published by Lethe Press. I'm also prepping for a talk I will be giving at DePaul University on May 12th for LGBT Month.

2 comments:

Billbrown said...

So, is the video is a metaphor for your 'tapdancing' as fast as you can - given all matters on your plate currently? Or is it just a happily appropriate coincidence?

Ernest Hardy said...

Bill... the first one. :-)